Be our hero!
Donating ‘in kind’ services supports our work as well as raises your profile in our community by enabling you to automatically join our Hospice Heroes team.
Hospice heroes play a vital role in supporting the work we do by contributing the specialist skills we need to maintain our services. These skills are usually expensive for us to purchase and therefore these ‘in kind’ donations are critical to our financial success.
As a Lake Taupo Hospice Hero you receive:
- Promotion on our Lake Taupo Hospice website and facebook page
- The right to use the Lake Taupo Hospice logo on pre-approved promotional materials
- Invitations to exclusive Hospice Hero events
- Our quarterly supporters newsletter including reference to your business – for use in your company offices or promotions
- Certificate recognizing and acknowledging the contribution you and your employees have made
Can you be our hero in any of these areas?
Donating 4 hours per month of employee time to assist with the testing and tagging of electrical equipment
Delivery Team Members
Donating 4 hours per month of employee time to assist with either:
- the delivery and collection of essential equipment to patients homes
- the collection and delivery of large goods donated to our shop
All opportunities to be a hero for us will be tailor made to suit how your business works and make it as easy as possible for your company to support us. We will sit down with you and discuss your offer as well as how you can use your relationship with us to promote your business.
Why company volunteering makes sense.
Companies engaged in promoting volunteering see a low cost, high impact result from their experiences.
We love volunteers! Find out how you can get involved by becoming a hospice volunteer.
Sign me up!
If you are interested in any of our volunteer openings, or just want to chat about any opportunities or options for future volunteering then contact Hilary (Volunteer Services Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 377 4252